We’re a technology company. Technology enables us to do a business no one else in the world is doing. It is our biggest advantage.
Getir is growing incredibly fast in Turkey, but we want to grow globally. London to Tokyo. Sao Paulo to New York. Our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional technology.
Great technology is developed by great humans and we are always hiring great developers so that we can continue developing new technologies.
We're working on multiple projects at Getir. Some are fundamental improvements on existing technologies while some are brand new. Thus we're looking for multiple Engineering Managers to lead teams as we transform our aspirations into awesome tech products. Apply today to join our team in our office in Etiler, Istanbul.
- Lead over a product in the Technology department,
- Recruit, train, retain, and simply make Getir a great yet challenging place to work for the people in your team
- Self sufficiently lead the software development lifecycle: technical design, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring.
- Work with cross functional teams effectively to enable business growth.
- Mentor Team , resulting in trickle down happiness and efficiency.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a managerial position in a technology company.
- You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture. You’ll lead by example by executing when necessary.
- Hiring prowess. You're a strong leader who can attract talent around the world, raising the bar for excellence. You retained, mentored and hired senior engineers and managers with a track record of building productive, world-class engineering teams.
- Bias towards action. You believe that speed and quality aren't mutually exclusive. You've shown good judgment about shipping as fast as possible while still making sure that products are built in a sustainable, responsible way.
- Mentorship. You know that the most important part of your job is setting the team up for success. Through motivating, mentoring, teaching, and reviewing, you help other specialists make sound architectural decisions, improve their code quality, and get out of their comfort zone.
- Dedication. You care tremendously about keeping the experience consistent for users. You are your harshest critic and hold yourself personally accountable, jumping in and taking ownership of problems that might not even be in your team's scope.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with others at all levels within the organization. You have experience with effectively creating alignments with multiple teams and operating well in ambiguity.
- Experience within our tech-stack (Microservices, Node.js, Java, React, MongoDB, Kotlin, Swift, Redis, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Websockets etc.)